Terms Of Service
One Dollar Web Hosting Acceptable Use Policy ("AUP") is provided to give our customers and users a clear understanding of what One Dollar Web Hosting expects of them while using the service. All users of One Dollar Web Hosting Internet services: those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts, as well as those who pay a service fee to subscribe to the Services, must comply with this AUP and our TOS (Terms of Service). Use of One Dollar Web Hosting Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to One Dollar Web Hosting's AUP as well as One Dollar Web Hosting's TOS (Terms of Service). We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP. One Dollar Web Hosting may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your One Dollar Web Hosting account or other actions as detailed in Section 3, but will not do so with out proper warning. This document is intended to provide a basic understand of One Dollar Web Hosting Acceptable Use Policy.
The following constitute violations of this AUP:
1. Illegal use: One Dollar Web Hosting services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. One Dollar Web Hostings' reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Harm to minors: Use of the One Dollar Web Hosting service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
3. Threats: Use of the One Dollar Web Hosting service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
4. Harassment: Use of the One Dollar Web Hosting service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
5. Fraudulent activity: Use of One Dollar Web Hosting service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "ponzi schemes," and "chain letters."
6. Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
7. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM): Use of the One Dollar Web Hosting service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending One Dollar Web Hosting account.
8. E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person's use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending One Dollar Web Hosting account.
9. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the One Dollar Web Hosting service is in violation of this AUP.
10. Usenet SPAMing: One Dollar Web Hosting has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
11. Unauthorized access: Use of the One Dollar Web Hosting service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of One Dollar Web Hosting or another entity's computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending One Dollar Web Hosting account is subject to immediate termination.
12. Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the One Dollar Web Hosting service to transmit any material (direct transfer, by e-mail, uploading, posting, hot linking, directly linking or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
13. Collection of personal data: Use of the One Dollar Web Hosting service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
14. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the One Dollar Web Hosting service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use One Dollar Web Hosting Services or the Internet. This includes "denial of service" (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member's responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual's computer system will result in immediate account termination. One Dollar Web Hosting will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
15. Net Send Spam: The use of the net send utility to send unsolicited bulk communication is prohibited. This technique may result in account suspension or termination. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
16. Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
17. Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution/Transmission and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
18. Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
19. Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using One Dollar Web Hosting services could result in suspension service.
20. Third Party Accountability: One Dollar Web Hosting subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
21. Violation of One Dollar Web Hosting Virtual Accounts: It is absolutely forbidden to host IRC servers on Virtual Server Accounts. Virtual Server Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund.
22. IRC networks: It is absolutely forbidden to host an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or server. Servers found to be connecting to or part of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice. The server will not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the IRC server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation will result in immediate account termination.
23. Peer to Peer Software (File Sharing): The use of Peer to Peer or file sharing software to permit the sharing, copying or distribution of unauthorized copyrighted material on the One Dollar Web Hosting service is prohibited. Use of such software could result in suspension of service.
24. Abuse towards our staff members will not be tolerated. If you threaten us, swear at us, use other foul language or resort to anything else we feel may be offensive, we reserve the right to suspend your account and or offer you no refund. Security: You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server. • Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure. • One Dollar Web Hosting is not responsible for any data loss, data manipulation, or account related problems associated with it. • Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use. • Attempting to obtain another user's account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service. • You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account. • You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools. • You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network ("denial of service attacks"). This includes, but is not limited to, "flooding" of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to "crash" a host. • Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. One Dollar Web Hosting will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
25.Late fee will be applied to the invoice amount after the 4th day after due date. Late fee will be 15% instead of the current 10% with a minimum late fee of $0.75 instead of the current $0.35.All billing invoices will now be sent 7 days before due date instead of the current 10 days before due date with a reminder invoice now being sent 3 days before invoice due date instead of the current 4 days before invoice due date.First overdue invoice will still be sent 1 day after invoice due date. Second overdue invoice will now be sent 2 days after being due. The third and FINAL overdue invoice will be sent on the 4th day of being overdue...This will be the third & LAST invoice you will receive and after 7 days of an invoice being overdue, the web hosting account WILL BE SUSPENDED until payment is received and processed.If NO payment has been received within 14 days of invoice being due and we have NOT received any contact from you within this time frame, your account will be closed and ALL web hosting accounts will be terminated. This includes ALL site folders, files, images, databases .
26.Refunds are eligible only for cancellations done within 30 days from the date of purchase of the service and refunds requests are subject to our terms and conditions that includes the following: (1) Refunds are eligible only when customer faces technical issues with the service purchased that are related to server and hosting account. Any technical issues that the customer faces with their website design/development/scripts used etc., they can get help from our support team through tickets and get them fixed. For such cases, refunds are not eligible even before 30 days. (2) Refund is applicable only if the customer is not satisfied in getting the server/hosting issue resolved after multiple attempts with our support team through raising tickets. Every cancellation request, to get eligible for refund, needs to be associated with a support ticket showing attempts made with support team where support team was not able to resolve the issue (3) In case of cancellation of orders that involves freebies provided like free domain, payment in full has to be paid for the domain before closure of the account. For any valid refund requests, the cost involved for the freebies provided to the customer will be deducted and only the balance will be refunded. This is also applicable for refund requests of any type. (4) Cancellation request can be revoked, to get back the service active, only within 7 days from the date of cancellation request submitted. After 7 days, account will be terminated without notice and no backups will be held.
27. 30 days Money back guarantee is applicable only for technical dis-satisfaction of our products/services.
One Dollar Web Hosting accounts operate on shared resources. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network resources by one customer may have a negative impact on all other customers. Misuse of network resources in a manner which impairs network performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in termination of your account. You are prohibited from excessive consumption of resources, including CPU time, memory, disk space and session time. You may not use resource-intensive programs which negatively impact other customers or the performances of One Dollar Web Hosting systems or networks. One Dollar Web Hosting reserves the right to terminate or limit such activities. We reserve the right to amend or modify our terms of service at any given time. It is the customer's job to continuously check our terms of service for modifications.
User agree to not use excessive amounts of resources. Any violations may result in us taking corrective action in order to maintain server stability by killing any processes, disabling and/or suspending your account. User may not use 50% or more of available system resources (CPU or memory) for longer then 30 seconds or more than 2% CPU daily, 3% memory daily. User may not run more than 10 simultaneous processes per user or allow any process to run for longer than 30 CPU seconds or run any process that consumes more than 32 MB of memory. Databases are limited to 16 max user connections. Cron jobs must not execute more than once every 30 minutes unless if specified by the script provider and will be niced to 15 or greater. Each cPanel account may not send more than 300 emails per hour. If it is determined that a customers account is overusing the system resources, we may temporary suspend the account to prevent the server from experiencing any issues, resulting problems to other valued customers. If it is determined that the account is not suitable for the shared or reseller server environment, a notice will be sent to the customer providing them alternative solutions or such as 'Semi-Dedicated', 'Dedicated Servers' or a Premium Hosting account.
OneDollarWebHosting.Us respects the privacy of each individual that visits our website. This privacy statement provides our visitors and customers with information on how One DollarWebHosting.Us protects the information supplied by each. Information Collected Upon entrance to the OneDollarWebHosting.Us website, we log such items as your IP Address, Hostname, Browser, and referring page.
This information is used to place together statistics for the OneDollarWebHosting.Us website. Upon completing our hosting sign up form, we do collect information provided by PayPal on your order, which includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, ip address, order, order number and e-mail. Credit card numbers are not transmitted beyond Paypal, insuring your credit card numbers are kept secure and kept private.
The Information collected which was stated above, is not sold, distributed, or used in ANY other way other then the purpose of use with this website. Disclosure of Information All information collected by OneDollarWebHosting.Us is kept within OneDollarWebHosting.Us and will not be shared, sold, or distributed to third parties.
OneDollarWebHosting.Us reserves the right to provide access to this information should any legal matters arise and access is needed; in which case access will be granted to the proper authorities only...